gnutls_x509_crt_get_policy (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crt_get_policy: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crt_get_policy - API function
- gnutls_x509_crt_t crt
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t structure
- int indx
- This specifies which policy to return. Use (0) to get the first one.
- struct gnutls_x509_policy_st * policy
- A pointer to a policy structure.
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
DESCRIPTIONThis function will extract the certificate policy (extension 22.214.171.124) specified by the given index.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE if the extension is not present, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit