gnutls_x509_crt_get_proxy (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crt_get_proxy: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crt_get_proxy - API function
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t structure
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
- int * pathlen
- pointer to output integer indicating path length (may be NULL), non-negative error codes indicate a present pCPathLenConstraint field and the actual value, -1 indicate that the field is absent.
- char ** policyLanguage
- output variable with OID of policy language
- char ** policy
- output variable with policy data
- size_t * sizeof_policy
- output variable size of policy data
DESCRIPTIONThis function will get information from a proxy certificate. It reads the ProxyCertInfo X.509 extension (184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.14).
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error code is returned.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit