gnutls_x509_crt_sign2 (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crt_sign2: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crt_sign2 - API function
- gnutls_x509_crt_t crt
- a certificate of type gnutls_x509_crt_t
- gnutls_x509_crt_t issuer
- is the certificate of the certificate issuer
- gnutls_x509_privkey_t issuer_key
- holds the issuer's private key
- gnutls_digest_algorithm_t dig
- The message digest to use, GNUTLS_DIG_SHA1 is a safe choice
- unsigned int flags
- must be 0
DESCRIPTIONThis function will sign the certificate with the issuer's private key, and will copy the issuer's information into the certificate.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit