gnutls_x509_crt_verify (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crt_verify: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crt_verify - API function
int gnutls_x509_crt_verify(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, const gnutls_x509_crt_t * CA_list, int CA_list_length, unsigned int flags, unsigned int * verify);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- is the certificate to be verified
- const gnutls_x509_crt_t * CA_list
- is one certificate that is considered to be trusted one
- int CA_list_length
- holds the number of CA certificate in CA_list
- unsigned int flags
- Flags that may be used to change the verification algorithm. Use OR of the gnutls_certificate_verify_flags enumerations.
- unsigned int * verify
- will hold the certificate verification output.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will try to verify the given certificate and return its status. Note that a verification error does not imply a negative return status. In that case the verify status is set.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit