gnutls_x509_ext_print (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_ext_print: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_ext_print - API function
- gnutls_x509_ext_st * exts
- The structures to be printed
- unsigned int exts_size
- the number of available structures
- gnutls_certificate_print_formats_t format
- Indicate the format to use
- gnutls_datum_t * out
- Newly allocated datum with null terminated string.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will pretty print X.509 certificate extensions, suitable for display to a human.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit