ldns_buffer_available (3) - Linux Manuals
NAMEldns_buffer_remaining_at, ldns_buffer_remaining, ldns_buffer_available_at, ldns_buffer_available, ldns_buffer_status, ldns_buffer_status_ok
size_t ldns_buffer_remaining_at(ldns_buffer *buffer, size_t at);
size_t ldns_buffer_remaining(ldns_buffer *buffer);
int ldns_buffer_available_at(ldns_buffer *buffer, size_t at, size_t count);
int ldns_buffer_available(ldns_buffer *buffer, size_t count);
ldns_status ldns_buffer_status(ldns_buffer *buffer);
bool ldns_buffer_status_ok(ldns_buffer *buffer);
- returns the number of bytes remaining between the indicated position and the limit. .br buffer: the buffer .br at: indicated position .br Returns number of bytes
- returns the number of bytes remaining between the buffer's position and limit. .br buffer: the buffer .br Returns the number of bytes
- checks if the buffer has at least COUNT more bytes available. Before reading or writing the caller needs to ensure enough space is available! .br buffer: the buffer .br at: indicated position .br count: how much is available .br Returns true or false (as int?)
- checks if the buffer has count bytes available at the current position .br buffer: the buffer .br count: how much is available .br Returns true or false (as int?)
- returns the status of the buffer \param[in] buffer .br Returns the status
- returns true if the status of the buffer is LDNS_STATUS_OK, false otherwise .br buffer: the buffer .br Returns true or false
AUTHORThe ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to ldns-team [at] nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
REMARKSThis manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl.