ldns_dnssec_rrsets_print (3) - Linux Man Pages
NAMEldns_dnssec_rrsets_new, ldns_dnssec_rrsets_free, ldns_dnssec_rrsets_type, ldns_dnssec_rrsets_set_type, ldns_dnssec_rrsets_add_rr, ldns_dnssec_rrsets_print
void ldns_dnssec_rrsets_free(ldns_dnssec_rrsets *rrsets);
ldns_rr_type ldns_dnssec_rrsets_type(ldns_dnssec_rrsets *rrsets);
ldns_status ldns_dnssec_rrsets_set_type(ldns_dnssec_rrsets *rrsets, ldns_rr_type type);
ldns_status ldns_dnssec_rrsets_add_rr(ldns_dnssec_rrsets *rrsets, ldns_rr *rr);
void ldns_dnssec_rrsets_print(FILE *out, ldns_dnssec_rrsets *rrsets, bool follow);
- Creates a new list (entry) of RRsets .br Returns the newly allocated structure
- Frees the list of rrsets and their rrs, but *not* the ldns_rr
records in the sets
.br rrsets: the data structure to free
- Returns the rr type of the rrset (that is head of the given list)
.br rrsets: the rrset to get the type of .br Returns the rr type
- Sets the RR type of the rrset (that is head of the given list)
.br rrsets: the rrset to set the type of .br type: the type to set .br Returns LDNS_STATUS_OK on success
- Add an ldns_rr to the corresponding RRset in the given list of RRsets.
If it is not present, add it as a new RRset with 1 record.
.br rrsets: the list of rrsets to add the RR to .br rr: the rr to add to the list of rrsets .br Returns LDNS_STATUS_OK on success
- Print the given list of rrsets to the fiven file descriptor
.br out: the file descriptor to print to .br rrsets: the list of RRsets to print .br follow: if set to false, only print the first RRset
AUTHORThe ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to ldns-team [at] nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
REMARKSThis manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl.