libgphoto2 (3) - Linux Man Pages
libgphoto2: cross-platform digital camera library
libgphoto2 - cross-platform digital camera library
The gphoto2 library provides applications with access to a variety of cameras.
- Here gphoto2 applications may store their configuration used to access gphoto2.
- If set, defines the directory where the libgphoto2 library looks for its camera drivers (camlibs). You only need to set this on OS/2 systems and broken/test installations.
- If set, defines the directory where the libgphoto2_port library looks for its I/O drivers (iolibs). You only need to set this on OS/2 systems and broken/test installations.
- Set this to all to receive lots of debug information regarding library loading on ld based systems.
- If set, defines the numeric debug level with which the libusb library will print messages. In order to get some debug output, set it to 1.
AUTHORThe gPhoto2 Team.
Hans Ulrich Niedermann <gp [at] n-dimensional.de>. (man page)
- 1. gphoto website