libspectrum (3) - Linux Manuals
libspectrum: Sinclair ZX Spectrum support library
libspectrum - Sinclair ZX Spectrum support library
DESCRIPTIONlibspectrum is a library for reading and writing some of the file formats used by emulators of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum. It also contains routines providing information about the various Spectrum clones which were available.
The file formats currently supported by libspectrum are:
- Snapshots: .z80, .szx, .sna (all read/write), .zxs, .sp., .snp and +D snapshots (read only).
- Tape images: .tzx, .tap, .spc, .sta, .ltp (read/write) and Warajevo .tap, Z80Em and CSW version 1 (read only).
- Input recordings: .rzx (read/write).
- Disk images: .dsk (both plain and extended), .fdi, .sad, .scl, .td0, .trd and .udi (identification only).
- Timex cartridges: .dck (read only).
- IDE hard disk images: .hdf (read/write).
- Microdrive cartridge images: .mdr (read/write).
AUTHORPhilip Kendall (philip-fuse [at] shadowmagic.org.uk)
SEE ALSObzip2(3), fuse(1), fuse-utils(1), gzip(3)
The comp.sys.sinclair Spectrum FAQ, at