mlx5dv_devx_subscribe_devx_event_fd (3) - Linux Man Pages
mlx5dv_devx_subscribe_devx_event_fd: Subscribe over an event channel for
mlx5dv_devx_subscribe_devx_event - Subscribe over an event channel for device events.
mlx5dv_devx_subscribe_devx_event_fd - Subscribe over an event channel for device events to signal eventfd.
#include <infiniband/mlx5dv.h> int mlx5dv_devx_subscribe_devx_event(struct mlx5dv_devx_event_channel *dv_event_channel, struct mlx5dv_devx_obj *obj, uint16_t events_sz, uint16_t events_num, uint64_t cookie) int mlx5dv_devx_subscribe_devx_event_fd(struct mlx5dv_devx_event_channel *dv_event_channel, int fd, struct mlx5dv_devx_obj *obj, uint16_t event_num)
- Event channel to subscribe over.
- A file descriptor that previously was opened by the eventfd() system call.
- DEVX object that events_num relates to, can be NULL for unaffiliated events.
- Size of the events_num buffer that holds the events to subscribe for.
- Holds the required event numbers to subscribe for, numbers are according to the device specification.
- The value to be returned back when reading the event, can be used as an ID for application use.