ncl_agpwrt (3) - Linux Man Pages
AGPWRT - Provides a way for the user to change the style of all text strings drawn by Autograph.
SYNOPSISSUBROUTINE AGPWRT (XPOS,YPOS,CHRS,NCHS,ISIZ,IORI,ICEN)
- (an input expression of type REAL) is the X coordinate of a point relative to which the text string is to be positioned.
- (an input expression of type REAL) is the Y coordinate of a point relative to which the text string is to be positioned.
- (an input expression of type CHARACTER) is the text string to be drawn.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) is the length of CHRS - the number of characters in the text string.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) specifies the size of the characters to be used. The values 0, 1, 2, and 3 imply character widths of 8, 12, 16, and 24 plotter units, respectively. Larger values specify the character width directly.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) is the orientation angle of the text string, measured in degrees counter-clockwise from a vector which is horizontal and pointing to the right.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) is the centering option. The value "-1" implies that the text is to be written with (XPOS,YPOS) in the center of the left edge of the leftmost character, the value "0" that (XPOS,YPOS) is to be in the center of the entire string, and the value "+1" that (XPOS,YPOS) is to be in the center of the right edge of the rightmost character.
USAGEThis routine is not called by the user program, but by Autograph itself, to draw a numeric label or an informational label on the graph. The default version just calls the plot-package routine PWRIT. The user may supply a replacement version.
ACCESSTo use AGPWRT, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.