ncl_c_dsgrid2s (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_c_dsgrid2s: primary single precision C entry for 2D gridding
NAMEc_dsgrid2s - primary single precision C entry for 2D gridding
float *c_dsgrid2s(int, float , float , float ,
int, int, float , float , int *);
float *c_dsgrid2s(int n, float x, float y, float z,
int nx, int ny, float xo, float yo, int *ier);
- The number of input data points.
- An array containing the X coordinates of the input data points.
- An array containing the Y coordinates of the input data points.
- An array of size n containing the functional values of the input data points. That is, z[m] is the value of the input function at coordinate (x[m],y[m]), for 0 <= m < n.
- The number of X values in the output grid.
- The number of Y values in the output grid.
- An array of size nx containing the X coordinates of the output data grid. The values in xo must be increasing, but need not be equally spaced.
- An array of size ny containing the y coordinates of the output data grid. The values in yo must be increasing, but need not be equally spaced.
- An error return value. If *ier is returned as 0, then no errors were detected. If *ier is non-zero, then refer to the man page for dsgrid_errors.
USAGEc_dsgrid2s returns a pointer to a linear array of data that is the interpolated grid stored in row-major order. That is, if out is declared as
and we set:
then out[i*ny+j] is the interpolated function value at coordinate point (xo[i],yo[j]) for 0 <= i < nx and 0 <= j < ny. The space for out is allocated internal to c_dsgrid2s and is nx*ny floats in size.
ACCESSTo use c_dsgrid2s, load the NCAR Graphics library ngmath.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.
SEE ALSOdsgrid, dsgrid_params, c_dsseti, c_dsgeti, c_dssetr, c_dsgetr, c_dssetc, c_dsgetc.
Complete documentation for Dsgrid is available at URL