ncl_c_dspnt2s (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_c_dspnt2s: Interpolate at a single point (or points) in 2D in single precision
c_dspnt2s - Interpolate at a single point (or points) in 2D in single precision
void c_dspnt2s(int, float , float , float ,
int, float , float , float *, int *);
void c_dspnt2s (int n, float x, float y, float z,
int m, float xo, float yo, float zo, int *ier);
- The number of input data points.
- An array containing the X coordinates of the input data points.
- An array containing the Y coordinates of the input data points.
- An array containing the functional values of the input data points. That is, z[l] is the value of the input function at coordinate (x[l],y[l]), for 0 <= l < n .
- The number of output data points (this may be "1").
- An array of dimension m containing the X coordinates of the output data. The values in xo may be in any order.
- An array of dimension m containing the Y coordinates of the output data. The values in xo may be in any order.
- A pointer to a float. Space for m floats is allocated for zo by dspnt2s. zo[i] is the interpolated value at point (xo[i],yo[i]) for 0 <= i < n .
- An error return value. If *ier is returned as 0, then no errors were detected. If *ier is non-zero, then refer to the man page for dsgrid_errors.
USAGEThis function is called when you want to interpolate 2D data at an individual point or points.
ACCESSTo use c_dspnt2s, load the NCAR Graphics library ngmath.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.
SEE ALSOdsgrid, dsgrid_params.
Complete documentation for Dsgrid is available at URL