ncl_cpezct (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_cpezct: Draws black and white contours with a single call.
CPEZCT - Draws black and white contours with a single call. Simulates the behavior of the old subroutine EZCNTR in Conrec_family; it has the same arguments and will produce similar output.
SYNOPSISCALL CPEZCT (ZDAT,MZDT,NZDT)
C-BINDING SYNOPSIS#include <ncarg/ncargC.h>
- (REAL array, dimensioned MZDT x NZDT, input) is the array containing the data to be contoured.
- (INTEGER, input) is the first dimension of the FORTRAN array ZDAT and of the array of data stored in it.
- (INTEGER, input) is the second dimension of the FORTRAN array ZDAT and of the array of data stored in it.
C-BINDING DESCRIPTIONThe C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions with the following exceptions:
- An n by m data array holding values to be contoured.
- The second dimension of z.
- The first dimension of z.
USAGEThe effect of calling CPEZCT will be exactly the same as if you had executed the statements:
CALL CPCNRC (ZDAT,MZDT,MZDT,NZDT,0.,0.,0.,0,0,-682)
EXAMPLESUse the ncargex command to see the following relevant examples: ccpezct, cpex09, tconpa.
ACCESSTo use CPEZCT or c_cpezct, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.