ncl_curv1 (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_curv1: does set-up for CURV2.
NAMECURV1 - does set-up for CURV2.
SYNOPSISCALL CURV1 (N, X, Y, SLP1, SLPN, ISLPSW, YP, TEMP, SIGMA, IER)
- (integer,input) The number of input data values. (N > 1)
- (real, input) An array containing the abscissae for the input function.
- (real, input) An array containing the functional values of the input data -- (Y(K) is the functional value at X(K) for K=1,N).
- (real, input) A user-specified value for the desired slope at X(1). See ISLPSW below if you want to have a value calculated internally.
- (real, input) A user-specified value for the desired slope at X(N). See ISLPSW below if you want to have a value calculated internally.
(integer, input) A switch to indicate whether the slopes at the
end points should be calculated internally.
= 0 if SLP1 and SLPN are user-specified.
= 1 if SLP1 is user-specified, but SLPN is internally calculated.
= 2 if SLPN is user-specified, but SLP1 is internally calculated.
= 3 if SLP1 and SLPN are internally calculated.
- (real, output) Contains values for the second derivative (CURV1 computes these).
- (real, input) Scratch space.
- (real, input) Tension factor. Values near zero result in a cubic spline; large values (e.g. 50) result in nearly a polygonal line. A typical value is 1.
(integer, output) An error return value. If IER is returned as 0,
then no errors were detected.
= 1 if N is less than 2.
= 2 if X values are not strictly increasing.
ACCESSTo use CURV1, load the NCAR Graphics library ngmath.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.
SEE ALSOcurv2, fitgrid_params.
Complete documentation for Fitgrid is available at URL