ncl_gset_win (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_gset_win: establishes a window, or rectangular subspace,
NAMEgset_win (Set window) - establishes a window, or rectangular subspace, of world coordinates to be plotted. Calls to gset_win are discouraged with NCAR Graphics. Instead, use the c_set routine because c_set also supports mirror imaging and log scaling of axes.
(Input) A normalization transformation number. The number of available
transformations is implementation specific. In the case of
NCAR GKS-0A, two normalization transformations are provided:
- Selects the identity transformation in which both the window and viewport have the range of 0. to 1. in both coordinate directions. This is the default normalization transformation for GKS. It is also fixed within GKS; that is, it is illegal to call gset_win with tran_num = 0.
- A normalization transformation in which the window is defined by win_limits.x_min to win_limits.x_max and win_limits.y_min to win_limits.y_max.
- (Gfloat, Input) - The left horizontal coordinate of the window. x_min < x_max
- (Gfloat, Input) - The right horizontal coordinate of the window.
- (Gfloat, Input) - The bottom vertical coordinate of the window. y_min < y_max
- (Gfloat, Input) - The top vertical coordinate of the window.
ACCESSTo use the GKS C-binding routines, load the ncarg_gks and ncarg_c libraries.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.