xcb_create_pixmap_checked (3) - Linux Man Pages
xcb_create_pixmap_checked: Creates a pixmap
xcb_create_pixmap - Creates a pixmap
- xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_create_pixmap(xcb_connection_t
*conn, uint8_t depth, xcb_pixmap_t pid, xcb_drawable_t drawable, uint16_t width, uint16_t height);
- The XCB connection to X11.
- The ID with which you will refer to the new pixmap, created by xcb_generate_id.
- Drawable to get the screen from.
- The width of the new pixmap.
- The height of the new pixmap.
DESCRIPTIONCreates a pixmap. The pixmap can only be used on the same screen as drawable is on and only with drawables of the same depth.
RETURN VALUEReturns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop.
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_create_pixmap_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details.
- The X server could not allocate the requested resources (no memory?).
- The specified drawable (Window or Pixmap) does not exist.
- TODO: reasons?
AUTHORGenerated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb [at] lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements.