xcb_open_font_checked (3) - Linux Manuals
xcb_open_font_checked: opens a font
xcb_open_font - opens a font
- xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_open_font(xcb_connection_t
*conn, xcb_font_t fid, uint16_t name_len, const char *name);
- The XCB connection to X11.
- The ID with which you will refer to the font, created by xcb_generate_id.
- Length (in bytes) of name.
- A pattern describing an X core font.
DESCRIPTIONOpens any X core font matching the given name (for example "-misc-fixed-*").
RETURN VALUEReturns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop.
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_open_font_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details.
- No font matches the given name.
AUTHORGenerated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb [at] lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements.