xcb_poly_fill_rectangle (3) - Linux Man Pages
xcb_poly_fill_rectangle: Fills rectangles
xcb_poly_fill_rectangle - Fills rectangles
- xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_poly_fill_rectangle(xcb_connection_t
*conn, xcb_drawable_t drawable, xcb_gcontext_t gc, uint32_t rectangles_len, const xcb_rectangle_t *rectangles);
- The XCB connection to X11.
- The drawable (Window or Pixmap) to draw on.
The graphics context to use.
The following graphics context components are used: function, plane-mask, fill-style, subwindow-mode, clip-x-origin, clip-y-origin, and clip-mask.
The following graphics context mode-dependent components are used: foreground, background, tile, stipple, tile-stipple-x-origin, and tile-stipple-y-origin.
- The number of xcb_rectangle_t structures in rectangles.
- The rectangles to fill.
DESCRIPTIONFills the specified rectangle(s) in the order listed in the array. For any given rectangle, each pixel is not drawn more than once. If rectangles intersect, the intersecting pixels are drawn multiple times.
RETURN VALUEReturns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop.
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_poly_fill_rectangle_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details.
- The specified drawable (Window or Pixmap) does not exist.
- The specified graphics context does not exist.
- TODO: reasons?
AUTHORGenerated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb [at] lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements.