xcb_poly_segment (3) - Linux Man Pages
xcb_poly_segment: draw lines
xcb_poly_segment - draw lines
- xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_poly_segment(xcb_connection_t
*conn, xcb_drawable_t drawable, xcb_gcontext_t gc, uint32_t segments_len, const xcb_segment_t *segments);
- The XCB connection to X11.
- A drawable (Window or Pixmap) to draw on.
The graphics context to use.
TODO: document which attributes of a gc are used
- The number of xcb_segment_t structures in segments.
- An array of xcb_segment_t structures.
DESCRIPTIONDraws multiple, unconnected lines. For each segment, a line is drawn between (x1, y1) and (x2, y2). The lines are drawn in the order listed in the array of xcb_segment_t structures and does not perform joining at coincident endpoints. For any given line, a pixel is not drawn more than once. If lines intersect, the intersecting pixels are drawn multiple times.
TODO: include the xcb_segment_t data structure
RETURN VALUEReturns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop.
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_poly_segment_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details.
- The specified drawable does not exist.
- The specified gc does not exist.
- TODO: reasons?
AUTHORGenerated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb [at] lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements.