i128 (4) - Linux Man Pages
i128: Number 9 I128 Xorg video driver
NAMEi128 - Number 9 I128 Xorg video driver
Section N'34'DeviceN'34' Identifier N'34'devnameN'34' Driver N'34'i128N'34'
DESCRIPTIONi128 is an Xorg driver for Number 9 I128 video cards. The driver is accelerated and provides support for all versions of the I128 chip family, including the SGI flatpanel configuration. Multi-head configurations are supported.
SUPPORTED HARDWAREThe i128 driver supports PCI and AGP video cards based on the following I128 chips:
- I128 rev 1
- Ticket 2 Ride
- Ticket 2 Ride IV
CONFIGURATION DETAILSPlease refer to xorg.conf(5) for general configuration details. This section only covers configuration details specific to this driver.
The driver auto-detects the chipset type and may not be overridden.
The driver auto-detects the amount of video memory present for all chips and may not be overridden.
The following driver Options are supported:
- Option N'34'HWCursorN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- Enable or disable the HW cursor. Default: on.
- Option N'34'NoAccelN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- Disable or enable acceleration. Default: acceleration is enabled.
- Option N'34'SyncOnGreenN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- Enable or disable combining the sync signals with the green signal. Default: off.
- Option N'34'Dac6BitN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- Reduce DAC operations to 6 bits. Default: false.
- Option N'34'DebugN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- This turns on verbose debug information from the driver. Default: off.
AUTHORSAuthors include: Robin Cutshaw (driver), Galen Brooks (flatpanel support).