flatpak-flatpakrepo (5) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-flatpakrepo: Reference to a remote
flatpak-flatpakrepo - Reference to a remote
Flatpak uses flatpakrepo files to share information about remotes. The flatpakrepo file contains enough information to add the remote. Use the flatpak remote-add --from command to do so.
flatpakrepo files may also contain additional information that is useful when displaying a remote to the user, e.g. in an app store.
All the information is contained in the [Flatpak Repo] group.
The following keys can be present in this group:
- The version of the file format, must be 1 if present.
- The url for the remote. This key is mandatory.
- The base64-encoded gpg key for the remote.
- The default branch to use for this remote.
- The title of the remote. This should be a user-friendly name that can be displayed e.g. in an app store.
- A short summary of the remote, for display e.g. in an app store.
- A longer description of the remote, for display e.g. in an app store..
- The url for an icon that can be used to represent the remote.
- The url of a webpage describing the remote.
The path of a local file to use to filter remote refs. See
for details on the format of the file.
Note: This field is treated a bit special by flatpak remote-add. If you install a remote with --if-not-exists then and the remote is already configured, then the filter field of the remote configuration will be update anyway. And, if the filter field is *not* specified then any existing filters are cleared. The goal here is to allow a pre-configured filtered remote to be replaced with the regular one if you add the normal upstream (unfiltered) flatpakrepo file.
- The collection ID of the remote, if it has one. This uniquely identifies the collection of apps in the remote, to allow peer to peer redistribution. It is recommended to use this key over CollectionID because only newer clients pay attention to it (and older clients don't handle collection IDs properly).
- This is deprecated but still supported for backwards compatibility. Use DeployCollectionID instead.
[Flatpak Repo] Title=gedit Url=http://sdk.gnome.org/repo-apps/ GPGKey=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 DeployCollectionID=org.gnome.Apps