razor-agent (5) - Linux Man Pages
razor-agent: Configuration file for Razor Agents
"razor-agent.conf" - Configuration file for Razor Agents
DESCRIPTION"razor-agent.conf" is a configuration file read by the razor agents, which include razor-check(1), razor-admin(1), razor-report(1), and razor-revoke(1). The format is ``attribute = value'' pairs, one pair per line. Lines that begin with `#' are treated as comments.
ATTRIBUTESFollowing attributes can be specified:
- Directory where Razor Agents look for files. All files in "razor-agent.conf" without a full path will be relative to "razorhome". The default is "/etc/razor/" for root, and "~/.razor/" for every other user. If "razorhome" does not exist, it will be created.
- Log file for the Razor Agents. The default is "razor-agent.log".
- Controls the amount of messages written to logfile. It is an integer between 0 and 20. For Example, a value of 1 logs only startup and error messages, 5 includes every transaction with the server, and 14 is extremely verbose information intended for debugging use only. NOTE: 15 and higher create debug files on your filesystem --- do not use unless you know what you are doing. The default is 5.
- Specify an identify file to use for storing a newly registered identity during razor-admin(1). For razor-report(1) and razor-revoke(1), use this identity when authenticating with Razor Servers. If not specified, "<razorhome>/identity-<user>" is used.
- File where Razor Nomination Servers are listed, in order of closest TCP ping time. Nomination Servers are used by razor-report(1) and razor-revoke(1). This file is created automatically. The default is "servers.nomination.lst".
- File where Razor Catalogue Servers are listed, in order of closest TCP ping time. Catalogue Servers are used by razor-check(1). This file is created automatically. The default is "servers.catalogue.lst".
- File where Razor Discovery Servers are listed, in random order. This file is created automatically using DNS. The default is "servers.discovery.lst".
- Max time in seconds Razor Agents will wait before computing a new "listfile_discovery" using DNS. The default is 604800, which is 7 days.
- Max time in seconds Razor Agents will wait before computing a new "listfile_nomination" and a new "listfile_catalogue". The default is 172800, which is 2 days.
- Turns off closest host discovery. When set to 1, "listfile_catalogue" and "listfile_nomination" will not be updated and "listfile_discovery" is not read or updated. The default is 0.
- Automatically ignore mailing list posts. If set to 0, mailing list posts will be handled like all other mail. The default is 0.
- Name of whitelist file. Razor Agents can consult a whitelist of addresses and SHA1 hashes before checking a mail with Razor Servers. If the address/hash is found on the whitelist, the mail is marked `not spam', without checking against the server. The format of the whitelist can be found in razor-whitelist(5) manpage. The default is "razor-whitelist".
- When checking spam, the server optionally returns a spam confidence value ranging from 0 (not confident) to 100 (absolutely or 100% confident). To be considered spam, the server's spam confidence value must be greater than or equal to "min_cf". "min_cf" can be a number or an expression containing ac, the average confidence published by a Razor Server. Examples: 0, 60, 100, ac, ac + 10, ac - 20. If an expression evaluates to less than 0 it becomes 0, likewise those greater than 100 become 100. The default is "ac".
- When reporting spam, the entire email (headers and body) is sent to a Razor Nomination Server. When set to 0, all the headers are removed except headers beginning with "Content-" before sending, and a special header beginning with "X-Razor2" is added to note this action. The default is 1.