zos-remote (5) - Linux Man Pages
zos-remote: the audisp-racf plugin configuration file
NAMEzos-remote.conf - the audisp-racf plugin configuration file
DESCRIPTIONzos-remote.conf controls the configuration for the audispd-zos-remote(8) Audit dispatcher plugin. The default location for this file is /etc/audisp/zos-remote.conf, however, a different file can be specified as the first argument to the audispd-zos-remote plugin. See audispd-zos-remote(8) and auditd(8). The options available are as follows:
- This is the IBM z/OS ITDS server hostname or IP address
- The port number where ITDS is running on the z/OS server. Default is 389 (ldap port)
- The z/OS RACF user ID which the audispd-zos-remote plugin will use to perform Remote Audit requests. This user needs READ access to FACILITY Class resource IRR.LDAP.REMOTE.AUDIT (See audispd-zos-remote(8)).
- The password associated the the z/OS user ID configured above.
- The number in seconds that audispd-zos-remote plugin will wait before giving up in connection attemps and event submissions. The default value is 15
- The audispd-zos-remote plugin will queue inputed events to the maximum of q_depth events while trying to submit those remotely. This can handle burst of events or in case of a slow network connection. However, the audispd-zos-remote plugin will drop events in case the queue is full. The default queue depth is 64 - Increase this value in case you are experiencing event drop due to full queue (audispd-zos-remote will log this to syslog).
AUTHORKlaus Heinrich Kiwi <klausk [at] br.ibm.com>