spheremonics (6x) - Linux Man Pages
spheremonics: 3d spherical harmonic shapes.
NAMEspheremonics - 3d spherical harmonic shapes.
SYNOPSISspheremonics [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-duration number] [-resolution number] [-wander] [-no-spin] [-spin [XYZ]] [-wireframe] [-no-smooth] [-no-grid] [-bbox] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThese closed objects are commonly called spherical harmonics, although they are only remotely related to the mathematical definition found in the solution to certain wave functions, most notable the eigenfunctions of angular momentum operators.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -duration number
- Duration. 5 - 1000. Default: 100.
- -resolution number
- Resolution. 5 - 100. Default: 64.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin [XYZ]
- Around which axes should the object spin?
- Don't spin.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -smooth | -no-smooth
- Smoothed Lines. Boolean.
- -grid | -no-grid
- Draw Grid. Boolean.
- -bbox | -no-bbox
- Draw Bounding Box. Boolean.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Paul Bourke and Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORPaul Bourke and Jamie Zawinski.