amstatus (8) - Linux Man Pages
amstatus: display the state of an Amanda run
amstatus - display the state of an Amanda run
amdumpfile] [--summary] [--dumping] [--waitdumping] [--waittaper] [--dumpingtape] [--writingtape] [--finished] [--failed] [--estimate] [--gestimate] [--stats] [--locale-independent-date-format] [--config] config
See the amanda(8) man page for more details about Amanda.
All options may be abbreviated to the shortest non-ambiguous sub-string. If no options are given, everything is displayed.
- Specify the Amanda configuration you want to display the state for.
- Specify an alternate file instead of the amdump or amflush file.
- Display a summary of the state of the run.
- Display all partitions that are dumping.
- Display all partitions that are waiting to be dumped.
- Display all partitions dumped that are waiting to be written to tape.
- Display all partitions that are dumping directly to tape.
- Display all partitions that are writing to tape.
- Display all partitions that are dumped and written to tape.
- Display all partitions that failed.
- Display all partitions whose estimate is finished. Works only during the estimate phase.
- Display all partitions whose estimate is not finished. Works only during the estimate phase.
- Display statistics about active-time of taper and dumpers.
- Output the date in a locale independent format. The format is the same executing: date +'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S %Z'
The exit code of amstatus is the ORed value of:
0 = success 1 = error 4 = a dle failed 8 = Don't know the status of a dle (RESULT_MISSING in the report) 16 = tape error or no more tape
Stefan G. Weichinger <sgw [at] amanda.org>
amanda(8), amcheck(8), amdump(8), amrestore(8), amadmin(8)
The Amanda Wiki: : http://wiki.zmanda.com/