cfenvgraph (8) - Linux Man Pages
cfenvgraph: network configuration engine
NAMEcfengine - network configuration engine
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
- Override default input database
- Erase machine-learned history of named traces. Comma separated list (no spaces)
- override name of output directory
- Generate titles in output data files for traces
- Add time stamps to output directory
- Maximum output resolution (default is smoothed over each hour).
- Plot separate output files for each trace.
- Do not add uncertainty margins to output.
- Do not renormalize graphs for convenient representation
- Show data for last four hours only in high resolution.
DESCRIPTIONcfengine is a language based system specifically designed for testing and configuring unix-like systems attached to a TCP/IP network. Cfenvd is part of the anomaly detection subsystem for cfagent.
cfenvgraph is a research tool for extracting graphs of the learned history of system performance from the learned database. Users are referred to the web page
for an explanation of this graphical tool.
AUTHORMark Burgess, Oslo University College