crmadmin (8) - Linux Man Pages
crmadmin: Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager
NAMEPacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager
SYNOPSIScrmadmin command [options]
DESCRIPTIONcrmadmin - Development tool for performing some crmd-specific commands.
- Likely to be replaced by crm_node in the future
- -?, --help
- This text
- -$, --version
- Version information
- -q, --quiet
- Display only the essential query information
- -V, --verbose
- Increase debug output
- -i, --debug_inc=value
- Increase the crmd's debug level on the specified host
- -d, --debug_dec=value
- Decrease the crmd's debug level on the specified host
- -S, --status=value
- Display the status of the specified node.
- Result is the node's internal FSM state which can be useful for debugging
- -D, --dc_lookup
- Display the uname of the node co-ordinating the cluster.
- This is an internal detail and is rarely useful to administrators except when deciding on which node to examine the logs.
- -N, --nodes
- Display the uname of all member nodes
-E, --election (Advanced) Start an election for the cluster co-ordinator
- -K, --kill=value
- (Advanced) Shut down the crmd (not the rest of the clusterstack ) on the specified node
- -t, --timeout=value
- Time (in milliseconds) to wait before declaring the operation failed
- -B, --bash-export
- Create Bash export entries of the form 'export uname=uuid'
- The -i,-d,-K and -E commands are rarely used and may be removed in future versions.
AUTHORWritten by Andrew Beekhof
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to pacemaker [at] oss.clusterlabs.org