do-release-upgrade (8) - Linux Man Pages
do-release-upgrade: upgrade operating system to latest release
do-release-upgrade - upgrade operating system to latest release
DESCRIPTIONUpgrade the operating system to the latest release from the command-line. This is the preferred command if the machine has no graphic environment or if the machine is to be upgraded over a remote connection.
- -h, --help
- show help message and exit
- -d, --devel-release
- If using the latest supported release, upgrade to the development release
- -p, --proposed
- Try upgrading to the latest release using the upgrader from Ubuntu-proposed
- -m MODE, --mode=MODE
- Run in a special upgrade mode. Currently "desktop" for regular upgrades of a desktop system and "server" for server systems are supported.
- -f FRONTEND, --frontend=FRONTEND
- Run the specified frontend