dump-acct (8) - Linux Manuals
dump-acct: print an acct/pacct file in human-readable format
SYNOPSISdump-acct [-r|--reverse] [-R|--raw] [-n|--num
DESCRIPTIONThe dump-acct command transforms the output file from the accton format to the human-readable format: one record per line. Each record consists of severald fields which are separated by character "|" (the meaning of concreate field depends on the version of kernel package - with which the accton file was created).
OPTIONSThe following options are supported:
- -r, --reverse
- Print the output in reverse order.
- -R, --raw
- The records will be printed without any parsing.
- -n, --num NUMRECS
- Display only the first NUMRECS number of records.
- Swap the bytes (relative to your system's native byte order) in --raw output.
- Set output format with --raw option.
- --ahz FREQ
- Set the AHZ (platform dependent frequency in Hertz) to FREQ.
- -h, --help
Print a help message and the default location of the process accounting file
SEE ALSOaccton (8), lastcomm (1)