funit (8) - Linux Man Pages
funit: runs frysk's JUnit testsuite
funit - runs frysk's JUnit testsuite
repeat-count] [--console CONSOLE_LOG=LEVEL] [--log LOG=LEVEL] [--arch arch] [-n] [--stress] [--all] [-e test-spec] [-i test-spec] [test-class ...] [-timeout timeout]
Frysk's JUnit testsuite, in addition to testing frysk's internals, tests the stability of the underlying kernel.
- Run the JUnit tests repeat-count times.
- Set the log CONSOLE_LOG to level LEVEL. Can set multiple logs. The LEVEL can be [ OFF | SEVERE | WARNING | INFO | CONFIG | FINE | FINER | FINEST | ALL]
- Set the log LOG to level LEVEL. Can set multiple logs. The LEVEL can be [ OFF | SEVERE | WARNING | INFO | CONFIG | FINE | FINER | FINEST | ALL]
- Specify the test cases' arch. The ARCH can be 64 or 32. If no arch is specified, arch-64 cases will be run. When the arch-32 cases are ready, all cases will be run be default.The option will take no effect in 32-bit machine.
- No not run any tests, instead list the classes that would have been tested.
- Run only stress tests (by default stress tests are excluded).
- Run all tests (by default stress tests are excluded).
- Specify a test to exclude. Each passed option will be interpreted as the regex specification of a test to omit This option may be used multiple times.
- Specify a test to include, overriding an omit specification. Each passed option will be interpreted as the regex specification of a test to include. This option may be used multiple times.
- Specify the test timeout value in seconds. Default is 5.
Standard Frysk Options
- The full path of the executable to read.
- Do not attempt to read the corresponding executable when loading a core file.
- The system root directory under which all executables, libraries, and source are located.
- Set internal debug-tracing of the specified Java class to level (level can be NONE, INFO, WARNING, FINE, and FINEST). If the level is absent, FINE is assumed; if the class is absent, the global level is set.
Run the frysk testsuite as a 32-bit process.
Run the frysk testsuite as 64-bit process.
Report bugs to m[blue]http:/sources.redhat.com/fryskm