grub-mkdevicemap (8) - Linux Manuals
grub-mkdevicemap: make a device map file automatically
grub-mkdevicemap - make a device map file automatically
DESCRIPTIONGenerate a device map file automatically.
- -n, --no-floppy
- do not probe any floppy drive
- -s, --probe-second-floppy probe the second floppy drive
- -m, --device-map=,FILE/
- use FILE as the device map [default=/boot/grub/device.map]
- -h, --help
- display this message and exit
- -V, --version
- print version information and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print verbose messages
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bug-grub [at] gnu.org>.
The full documentation for grub-mkdevicemap is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-mkdevicemap programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info grub-mkdevicemap
should give you access to the complete manual.