isisd (8) - Linux Man Pages
isisd: an IS-IS routing engine for use with Quagga routing software.
NAMEisisd - an IS-IS routing engine for use with Quagga routing software.
SYNOPSISisisd [ -dhv ] [ -f config-file ] [ -i pid-file ] [ -P port-number ] [ -A vty-address ] [ -u user ] [ -g group ]
DESCRIPTIONisisd is a routing component that works with the Quagga routing engine.
OPTIONSOptions available for the isisd command:
- -d, --daemon
- Runs in daemon mode, forking and exiting from tty.
- -f, --config-file config-file
- Specifies the config file to use for startup. If not specified this option will likely default to /usr/local/etc/isisd.conf.
- -g, --group group
- Specify the group to run as. Default is quagga.
- -h, --help
- A brief message.
- -i, --pid_file pid-file
- When isisd starts its process identifier is written to pid-file. The init system uses the recorded PID to stop or restart isisd. The likely default is /var/run/isisd.pid.
- -P, --vty_port port-number
- Specify the port that the isisd VTY will listen on. This defaults to 2608, as specified in /etc/services.
- -A, --vty_addr vty-address
- Specify the address that the isisd VTY will listen on. Default is all interfaces.
- -u, --user user
- Specify the user to run as. Default is quagga.
- -v, --version
- Print the version and exit.
- The default location of the isisd binary.
- The default location of the isisd config file.
- If the isisd process is config'd to output logs to a file, then you will find this file in the directory where you started isisd.
WARNINGThis man page is intended to be a quick reference for command line options. The definitive document is the Info file Quagga.
DIAGNOSTICSThe isisd process may log to standard output, to a VTY, to a log file, or through syslog to the system logs. isisd supports many debugging options, see the Info file, or the source for details.
BUGSisisd is ALPHA quality at the moment and hasn't any way ready for production use.
isisd eats bugs for breakfast. If you have food for the maintainers try http://bugzilla.quagga.net
AUTHORSSee http://isisd.sourceforge.net or the Info file for an accurate list of authors.