nsd-notify (8) - Linux Man Pages
nsd-notify: program to send NOTIFY's to remote nameservers.
nsd-notify - program to send NOTIFY's to remote nameservers.
- Only send to IPv4 addresses.
- Only send to IPv6 addresses.
- Print help information and exit.
- -a address[@port]
- Specify the source address (and port) to send from.
- -p port
- Specify the port to send to.
- -y key:secret[:algorithm]
- Specify a TSIG key and base64 encoded secret to sign the notification with. If the TSIG algorithm is not defined, MD5 is used.
- z zone
- Specify the zone to notify about.
- List of nameservers to send to.
To run this program the standard way type:
AUTHORSNSD was written by NLnet Labs and RIPE NCC joint team. Please see CREDITS file in the distribution for further details.