ntfs-config (8) - Linux Manuals
ntfs-config: Enable/disable write support for NTFS with a simple click.
NAMEntfs-config - Enable/disable write support for NTFS with a simple click.
DESCRIPTIONAdd write support for all your NTFS partition with this tool. It will configure them to use the open source driver ntfs-3g that allow full read/write capability.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --version
- Show version of the application and exit.
- -q DEVICE, --query-database=DEVICE
- Query database for DEVICE. Set DEVICE to all to print full database.
- -d, --debug
- Print debugging information.
SEE ALSOYou can get more support by visting ntfs-config homepage :
You can also get more information about ntfs-3g at :