ods-enforcerd (8) - Linux Man Pages
ods-enforcerd: OpenDNSSEC Policy Enforcer daemon
ods-enforcerd is part of the OpenDNSSEC software. It will enforce any policies that you have set up for zones under the control of OpenDNSSEC (including the generation of keys if configured to). For more information, go to http://www.opendnssec.org and visit the Documentation page.
Invoked with no arguments, ods-enforcerd will read the default configuration file /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml and act according to its contents.
- -c FILE
- Use alternate conf.xml.
- Run in debug mode.
- Run once, then exit.
- -p POLICY
- Run once processing only the specified policy, then exit.
- -P PIDFILE
- Use alternate process-id file.
- Print the version, then exit.
- Show help, then exit.
- The ods-enforcerd can be controlled using the ods-control utility. Signals may also be used.
- ods-enforcerd runs on a schedule defined in conf.xml; this signal will interrupt that and force the daemon to wake up.
- SIGINT, SIGTERM
- Force the daemon to stop (if it is running it will finish what it is doing first).
will log all the problems via the standard syslog(8) daemon facility.
- default configuration file.
- default process-id file.
ods-enforcerd was written by John Dickinson and Nominet as part of the OpenDNSSEC project.