opaesmanalysis (8) - Linux Man Pages
(Switch) Performs analysis of the embedded Subnet Manager (SM) for configuration and health. The opaesmanalysis tool checks the opafm.xml file for the chassis.
All files generated by opaesmanalysis start with esm in the file name.
Intel recommends that you set up SSH keys for chassis (see opasetupssh ). If SSH keys are not set up, all chassis must be configured with the same admin password and the password must be kept in the opafastfabric.conf configuration file.
Syntaxopaesmanalysis [-b|-e] [-s] [-d dir] [-G esmchassisfile] [-E#8217#160;'esmchassis']
- Produces full help text.
- Baseline mode. Default is the compare/check mode.
- Evaluates health only. Default is the compare/check mode.
- Saves history of failures (errors/differences).
- -d dir
- Top-level directory for saving baseline and history of failed checks. Default = /var/lib/opa-ff/analysis
- -G esmchassisfile
- File with SM chassis in the cluster. Default = /etc/sysconfig/opa/esm_chassis
- -E 'esmchassis'
- List of SM chassis on which to execute the command.
The following environment variables are also used by this command:
List of SM chassis, used if -G and -E options are not supplied.
File containing list of SM chassis, used if -G and -E options are not supplied.
Top-level directory for baselines and failed health checks.