pam_localuser (8) - Linux Man Pages
pam_localuser: require users to be listed in /etc/passwd
pam_localuser - require users to be listed in /etc/passwd
- pam_localuser.so [debug] [file=/path/passwd]
- Print debug information.
- Use a file other than /etc/passwd.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- The new localuser was set successfully.
- No username was given.
- The user is not listed in the passwd file.
Add the following lines to /etc/pam.d/su to allow only local users or group wheel to use su.
account sufficient pam_localuser.so account required pam_wheel.so
- Local user account information.
pam_localuser was written by Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin [at] redhat.com>.