pam_loginuid (8) - Linux Man Pages
pam_loginuid: Record user's login uid to the process attribute
pam_loginuid - Record user's login uid to the process attribute
- pam_loginuid.so [require_auditd]
- This option, when given, will cause this module to query the audit daemon status and deny logins if it is not running.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- The loginuid value is set and auditd is running if check requested.
- The /proc/self/loginuid file is not present on the system or the login process runs inside uid namespace and kernel does not support overwriting loginuid.
- Any other error prevented setting loginuid or auditd is not running.
#%PAM-1.0 auth required pam_unix.so auth required pam_nologin.so account required pam_unix.so password required pam_unix.so session required pam_unix.so session required pam_loginuid.so
pam_loginuid was written by Steve Grubb <sgrubb [at] redhat.com>