pam_loginuid (8) - Linux Man Pages
pam_loginuid: Record user's login uid to the process attribute
pam_loginuid - Record user's login uid to the process attribute
- pam_loginuid.so [require_auditd]
- This option, when given, will cause this module to query the audit daemon status and deny logins if it is not running.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
Only the session module type is provided.
- The loginuid value is set and auditd is running if check requested.
- The /proc/self/loginuid file is not present on the system or the login process runs inside uid namespace and kernel does not support overwriting loginuid.
- Any other error prevented setting loginuid or auditd is not running.
#%PAM-1.0 auth required pam_unix.so auth required pam_nologin.so account required pam_unix.so password required pam_unix.so session required pam_unix.so session required pam_loginuid.so
pam_loginuid was written by Steve Grubb <sgrubb [at] redhat.com>