revnetgroup (8) - Linux Man Pages
revnetgroup: generate reverse netgroup data
revnetgroup - generate reverse netgroup data
- /usr/lib/yp/revnetgroup [-u | -h]
- Generate netgroup.byuser output; only username information in the original netgroup file is processed.
- Generate netgroup.byhost output; only hostname information in the original netgroup file is processed.
- The Makefile to build the NIS databases.
- The default netgroup database file. This file is most often found only on the NIS master server.
revnetgroup was written by Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk [at] linux-nis.org>.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.