rmcp (8) - Linux Man Pages
rmcp: remove NILFS2 checkpoints
NAMErmcp - remove NILFS2 checkpoints
SYNOPSISrmcp [options] [device] checkpoint-range ...
DESCRIPTIONrmcp is a utility for removing checkpoints from the NILFS2 file system found in device. The checkpoints which user wants to remove are specified with one or more checkpoint-ranges. When device is omitted, rmcp tries to find a NILFS2 file system from /proc/mounts.
The checkpoint-range must be provided with one or two integers in one of the following way:
- single checkpoint number
- every checkpoint number between start and end
- every checkpoint number equal or younger than end
- every checkpoint number equal or greater than start
- Ignore snapshots or nonexistent checkpoints.
- Prompt before any removal.
- Display help message and exit.