rmmod (8) - Linux Man Pages
rmmod: Simple program to remove a module from the Linux Kernel
rmmod - Simple program to remove a module from the Linux Kernel
- rmmod [-f] [-s] [-v] [modulename]
- Print messages about what the program is doing. Usually rmmod prints messages only if something goes wrong.
- This option can be extremely dangerous: it has no effect unless CONFIG_MODULE_FORCE_UNLOAD was set when the kernel was compiled. With this option, you can remove modules which are being used, or which are not designed to be removed, or have been marked as unsafe (see lsmod(8)).
- Send errors to syslog instead of standard error.
- Show version of program and exit.
Jon Masters <jcm [at] jonmasters.org>
Lucas De Marchi <lucas.de.marchi [at] gmail.com>