rtkitctl (8) - Linux Man Pages
rtkitctl: Realtime Policy and Watchdog daemon control
rtkitctl - Realtime Policy and Watchdog daemon control
DESCRIPTIONRealtimeKit is a D-Bus system service that changes the scheduling policy of user processes/threads to SCHED_RR (i.e. realtime scheduling mode) on request. It is intended to be used as a secure mechanism to allow real-time scheduling to be used by normal user processes.
- -h, --help
- Show a summary of options.
- Show version.
- Reset real-time status of known threads.
- Reset real-time status of all threads.
- Start RealtimeKit if it is not running already.
- -k, --exit
- Terminate running RealtimeKit daemon.
AUTHORRealtimeKit was written by Lennart Poettering <lennart [at] poettering.net>.