smmapd (8) - Linux Man Pages
smmapd: Sendmail socket map daemon
SMMAPD - Sendmail socket map daemon
SYNOPSISsmmapd [ -C config-file ] [ -U uses ] [ -T timeout ]
DESCRIPTIONSMMAPD is a Sendmail socket map daemon which is used to verify that a Cyrus mailbox exists, that it is postable and it is under quota. It accepts commands on its standard input and responds on its standard output. It MUST be invoked by master(8) with those descriptors attached to a remote client connection.
SMMAPD reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C.
- -C config-file
- Read configuration options from config-file.
- -U uses
- The maximum number of times that the process should be used for new connections before shutting down. The default is 250.
- -T timeout
- The number of seconds that the process will wait for a new connection before shutting down. Note that a value of 0 (zero) will disable the timeout. The default is 60.
- Run external debugger specified in debug_command.
- Default configuration file.
Cyrus Master process configuration file.