sqback (8) - Linux Man Pages
sqback: send sagator's quarantined files back to mail queue
NAMEsqback - send sagator's quarantined files back to mail queue
SYNOPSISsqback [--help] [--to RCPT] quarantined_file1 [quarantined_files...]
DESCRIPTIONThis command can be used to deliver emails, quarantined by sagator. Sometimes sagator quarantines an email as virus or spam, which need to be delivered to it's recipient (or admin).
- Display a short help text.
- --to RCPT
- Define one new recipient for this email. All other recipients from quarantined file will be replaced by this new recipient.
- You can define one or more files to return back to mail queue.
- Deliver an file quarantined as /tmp/quarantine/200412/qm-20041220-102448-0 in chroot set to /var/spool/vscan:
- sqback /var/spool/vscan/tmp/quarantine/200412/qm-20041220-102448-0
- Deliver same file to admin for analyze:
- sqback --to admin [at] localhost /var/spool/vscan/tmp/quarantine/200412/qm-20041220-102448-0
AUTHORJan ONDREJ (SAL) <ondrejj (at) salstar.sk>
SEE ALSOsagator(8), sgscan(1), sgfilter(1)
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.