tc-connmark (8) - Linux Man Pages
tc-connmark: netfilter connmark retriever action
connmark - netfilter connmark retriever action
tc ... action connmark [ zone u16_zone_index ] [ CONTROL ] [ index u32_index ]
DESCRIPTIONThe connmark action is used to restore the connection's mark value into the packet's fwmark.
- zone u16_zone_index
- Specify the conntrack zone when doing conntrack lookups for packets. u16_zone_index is a 16bit unsigned decimal value.
How to continue after executing this action.
- Restarts classification by jumping back to the first filter attached to this action's parent.
- Continue with the next action, this is the default.
- shot Packet will be dropped without running further actions.
- Continue classification with next filter in line.
- Return to calling qdisc for packet processing. This ends the classification process.
- index u32_index
- Specify an index for this action in order to being able to identify it in later commands. u32_index is a 32bit unsigned decimal value.