ccw_device_start_key (9) - Linux Man Pages
ccw_device_start_key: start a s390 channel program with key
ccw_device_start_key - start a s390 channel program with key
int ccw_device_start_key(struct ccw_device
*cdev, struct ccw1 *cpa, unsigned long intparm, __u8 lpm, __u8 key, unsigned long flags);
- target ccw device
- logical start address of channel program
- user specific interruption parameter; will be presented back to cdev's interrupt handler. Allows a device driver to associate the interrupt with a particular I/O request.
- defines the channel path to be used for a specific I/O request. A value of 0 will make cio use the opm.
- storage key to be used for the I/O
- additional flags; defines the action to be performed for I/O processing.
Cornelia Huck <cornelia.huck [at] de.ibm.com>