debugfs_create_x8 (9) - Linux Manuals
debugfs_create_x8: create a debugfs file that is used to read and write an unsigned 8-bit value
debugfs_create_x8 - create a debugfs file that is used to read and write an unsigned 8-bit value
struct dentry * debugfs_create_x8(const char
* name, umode_t mode, struct dentry * parent, u8 * value);
- a pointer to a string containing the name of the file to create.
- the permission that the file should have
- a pointer to the parent dentry for this file. This should be a directory dentry if set. If this parameter is NULL, then the file will be created in the root of the debugfs filesystem.
- a pointer to the variable that the file should read to and write from.