debugfs_rename (9) - Linux Manuals
debugfs_rename: rename a file/directory in the debugfs filesystem
debugfs_rename - rename a file/directory in the debugfs filesystem
struct dentry * debugfs_rename(struct dentry
* old_dir, struct dentry * old_dentry, struct dentry * new_dir, const char * new_name);
- a pointer to the parent dentry for the renamed object. This should be a directory dentry.
- dentry of an object to be renamed.
- a pointer to the parent dentry where the object should be moved. This should be a directory dentry.
- a pointer to a string containing the target name.
This function renames a file/directory in debugfs. The target must not exist for rename to succeed.
This function will return a pointer to old_dentry (which is updated to reflect renaming) if it succeeds. If an error occurs, NULL will be returned.