kgdb_arch_handle_exception (9) - Linux Man Pages
kgdb_arch_handle_exception: Handle architecture specific GDB packets.
kgdb_arch_handle_exception - Handle architecture specific GDB packets.
vector, int signo, int err_code, char *remcom_in_buffer, char *remcom_out_buffer, struct pt_regs *regs);
- The error vector of the exception that happened.
- The signal number of the exception that happened.
- The error code of the exception that happened.
- The buffer of the packet we have read.
- The buffer of BUFMAX bytes to write a packet into.
- The struct pt_regs of the current process.
This function MUST handle the 'c' and 's' command packets, as well packets to set / remove a hardware breakpoint, if used. If there are additional packets which the hardware needs to handle, they are handled here. The code should return -1 if it wants to process more packets, and a 0 or 1 if it wants to exit from the kgdb callback.
Jason Wessel <jason.wessel [at] windriver.com>